![]() |
| Statue of Liberty, NYC |
Actually, I love an Ice-cream, so I always eat it three or more times in a week. When I heard it from my friends I couldn’t give up to taste it, so I waited in line to order about a one hour. They have four short of an ice-cream, so I picked up a pistachio almond flavor. When I tasted it I felt like incredible and it was cheap. Especially, during I was eating it, I felt great enough for anything because I saw the beautiful Manhattan city view.
| Manhattan view from Brooklyn |
First, if you see the movies which are Sex and the City or Gossip Girl, you know or like the Brooklyn . I love there and I had stayed in there for 3months. Many people love the Brooklyn and an every week, New Yorkers take a picnic to under the Brooklyn Bridge . In my case, I usually go there for eating an ice-cream twice a week cause there sells super delicious an ice-cream or taking the water boat for going to the IKEA which is well-know it has reasonable furniture and kitchen supplies. Anyway, when I visit to BK Bridge, I go to the Ice-Cream Factory. My friends told me it has the sweetest an ice-cream in New York , so many New Yorkers and travelers make a call there, so if you want to see how it tastes, you should stand in a line.
| the Ice Cream Factory, Brooklyn,NY |
Second, I really love this place which is the Dia:Beacon Gallery on the 3 Beekman street in the Beacon. I interested in arts and my hobby is that go to museum or exhibition, so I visited there by the train. It took about 40 minutes and I enjoyed seeing the Hudson River while I was taking a train. I have never ever taken a train since I was 12 years old, so I was excited!
| in the train |
| the way to Dia:Beacon |
If you visit to New York , I highly recommend you that place. I think if you go there you will be pleasantly surprised. Particularly, the Dia:Beacon is not famed place to tourist. Because there is small town and not crowed, you can refresh your mind. Did you have fun with my travel story? When you read my writing, I wish you should feel like a travel with me.

Wow, I've been there last summer too. haha
답글삭제Thanks for introduction of NewYork . It is really helpful to me cuz i will go there oneday haha
답글삭제Wow, great! I know brooclyn bridge, because I'm studing civilengineering. That bridge is what i want to go, too.
답글삭제I've also been to New York city. It was cool!!
답글삭제And particulary when I went to Woodbury Premium Outlets nearby NYC, I loved it. Everything was very cheap..!!!
I'm envious of you.
답글삭제cuz i just traveled the American West.
I really want to take a trip there.
to Darren: Wow, Have you been there? Actually, I've never visited at the Woodbury Premiun Outlets because the NYC tax is so much expensive :( ... I usually went to FL or Philly !
답글삭제Emily: oh, I envy you too.I really want to visit to the San Francisco, but I couldn't. Even if I bought a filght ticket, I was sick....
답글삭제And thank you guys, I didn't expect many you guys wrote comments on my blog ! Have a goog weekend night! xoxo
I've never been there
답글삭제I would like to go to Brooklyn
to see how looks like
but is everything cheap?
I thought it's expensive ;)