2010년 9월 21일 화요일

#3. ChuSeok

ChuSeok


            Hello, guys! Are you having  fun today? As you know, Chu Seok is a Korean important holiday. At this time, many people thanks to their ancestors and they take a meal with their family. I and my family also typically do it. There are several things of my family traditions.

 First, Annually in the morning, I and my family visit to a my grandmother's home and we meet our relatives. My family and relatives are believers in Buddhism. So, we have to do the Chu Seok ceremony in homage to our ancestors which we called it a Cha Rye. Second, Before we do it, we prepare some seasonal fruits and make a Korean traditional food such like a Song Pyeon which is a rice cake. When we make the Song Pyeon, we heart to heart talk with our relatives and we enjoy this time. After that, we visit to our ancestor's graves and we sometimes take a look around graves and clean up. And then If weahter is good, we usually see the full moon at night and make a wish. For example, keep peace in the family or good health.

Therefore, I like a one of Korean holiday " Chu Seok" because I can meet my lovely nephews, nieces and relatives, so I can take a happy time with them. Thank you for reading my third essay and I wish you guys have a happy holiday !




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기