So, every year, Phil who is one of main character and his job is weather forecast goes to there with Rery who is a cameraman and Rita who is the other main character and her job is producer. When they finish covering the weathercast, they hurry to go to the home, but they can’t do it because the road is blocked from snow. So, he back to the
Actually, I didn't see the movie form beginning to the end because I saw it just a 1 hour during my class, so I don't know what happen the next story. When I was watching this movie, I though that he looked like he wasn’t satisfied in present of his life, so I think, he will finally realize that the most importance thing is “TODAY” and every day he may live life to the full and then the day will change on February.3rd. Also, when she observe any change in his awesome behavior from Phil, she probably changes hers mind about his image. Therefore, Rita will fall in love with him. I think these things are the plot of this movie. It may give us some lesson, for example, we should live ten years as one day! Thank you for reading my essay.
It looks interesting. I'll find out.
답글삭제