2010년 10월 15일 금요일

#6. I love whatching soccer games

       When I was 22years old, I was in English academy and I was preparing mid-term test with my friends. I was under stress and highly strung, so my friend Ahyun suggested me that watched the soccer game at the Seoul World Cup Stadium.

    Actually, I wasn’t interested some sports games especially watching a game in the stadium, so I told her “I have never ever watched some sports games in the flesh and I just sometimes enjoy watching soccer game by television at 2002 World Cup which event was co-hosted by Korea and Japan.” She was surprised and asked me “So, have you never been to the Seoul World Cup Stadium or any baseball park?” I said “Yes.” She strenuously insisted me “You should go there!”, so I dithered over the decision and deiced to go there and we searched on the internet about the game information like a date, soccer player, weather and what was opposing team and then we bought tickets.

     Actually, I forgot exactly who our opponent was. When we go there, I was wearing the red shirts with my friend because the red signify Korea. I was so exiting and I sang flight song with other audience. Before watching a game, I really didn’t know that nothing was more interesting than this. The Red Devil which Korean cheering squad cheered the soccer team with drums beating and colors flying and I also did it with people.

    It was amazing experience and I could not hide my joy when the Korea team won. Also, I could not believe I saw Korea soccer team members in the flesh. After watching a game, I release stress and I refreshed my mood. If I have a chance again, I want to go there again!

댓글 1개:

  1. Soccer?? I like either ^^ Do you know Lionel Messi ??? who has incredible dribbling technique ^^

    답글삭제