#5. the Biggest Number of My Life
It is recently anecdote. As you know, I had stayed in the USA for 1year.
When I came back to the Korea, I couldn’t believe it is a true. Let’ me tell you what happen with me.
 |
| it's a small size pizza |
When I arrived at the NY, I went to the Brooklyn because my dormitory was in there. It was first day staying in dormitory on September, 5th in 2009, my dormitory friends held a party for us. I and some new people who were from the Japan, the Europe and the China sat on a sofa in the kitchen on third floor at the midnight and some dormitory friends gave us a piece of pizza. When I got it, I was astonished because it was too much big size and was very salty. So, I couldn’t eat a piece of pizza at first. Actually, I didn’t like to eat some bread, pastas and hamburgers and I didn’t sometimes enjoy eating some snacks. Because I’m an originally Korean, I usually eat some rice with Ban-Chan everyday.
 |
| me and my sister |
After several months, my food life was changed. I have enjoyed eating those things, and I ate too much before I was in the Korea. Everyday, I had eaten some bread in the morning and I ate some pasta or pizza twice a week, so I got weight.
After 1year, I returned to the Korea. When I met my parents and my younger brother in the airport, they were so shocked because I was a fat as a pig. I knew that I gained some weight, but I didn’t know exactly how much weight I have gained. So, by the time I got home, I quickly took my weight and cried out in surprise. It was very shocking and I couldn’t believe my eyes. I have gotten fat accurately 10 kilograms for 1 year! I had naver ever seen that number of my life before I checked it. So, I take an exercise everyday and I’m going on a diet. When my friends tell me stop eating or lose weight, it gives me very stress. I have lost 4kilograms for a month and I have to reduce my weight until this year!
I'm also an origilly Korean, kk. I can't alive without Bab and ban chan.ㅠㅠ
답글삭제I think it is really sad story. 10kg. so sad. But the pizza looks very delicious. is that really small size? I hope to eat that.
답글삭제You guys so care about weights , Just take it easy ^^
답글삭제I never got fat before but since 2008, I had 8kg of my weight. I'm gonna work out too. Wish me luck and U too
답글삭제