2010년 9월 10일 금요일

#1. Let't me introduce by myself.

Hello, My name is  SO HYEONG,KIM.
I'm 24years old and studying to be designer.
My major is the Metal Craft Design.
I want to be a them park designer, so my goal is that working at the Universal Studio  in the USA.
That's why I got a international college program internship of the Walt Disney World.
It was great time and I can't forget this experience.
When I tell my firends about my internship, many friends think that I'm goot at English, but it is not true.
I like to take pictures and listen to music, so when I have enough time, I usually do it.
And I soemtimes go out for walk.
I wish I would improve my English skill after finish Essay Writing1 class.
If you have queston, you don't hesitate and just ask me !
Thak you for reading my writting.

댓글 4개:

  1. Hello,SO HYEONG! Wow! A them park designer! That's really awesome! Maybe, you're creative person^^ You said you enjoy to see Twighlight,too. Nice to meet you!! haha~
    By the way, Do you know theater that Eclipse is still showing? I konw the showing is over. I want see the Eclipse in theater like you. T_T

    답글삭제
  2. My favorite singer is Eminem. Have U heard of any? It's good.

    답글삭제
  3. Hi~ I think we have common because I want to be a designer too!! You already get great experience in the Disney World.I envy you. Cheer up~ Let's make dream:D

    답글삭제
  4. Hi So Hyeong Good to see you , How long were you in Disney World for? Im also trying to get an internship at disney land but i heard that there are not accepting any employees at the moment. If you don't mind i better ask you next class

    답글삭제