![]() |
| Ni Na, Ahn |
My Respect a Person
Do you know who is the first theme park designer in Korea? or Do you know who designed the Ever Land or the Lotte World? If you know those answers, you also guess why I ask those questions to you. The answer is Ni Na, Ahn and my respect a person also her. There are three reasons why I admire her.
First, I love her life story. When she was 19years old, she was proficient in English and French and she got a job in the Korean Airline. She felt in love with a Korean resident in American during she was a flight attendant. Her boy friend advised her to study in the USA, so she decided to go there. When she entered in the University of San Francisco for studying arts, she broke up with him and she was suffer from consumption. At that time, she had a rough time because she was barely cured and graduated from school, but she didn't get a job. For getting a job, she send her resumes about 500 peaces of paper and she had part time job. She was really poor, so she sometimes didn't eat food. After undergo an ordeal, she finally got a job in the Walker which is the famous architecture design company. And then she started to work for designing theme park. After I knew how became she a good designer, it impressed me.
![]() |
| the Universal Studio "jurassic park" |
Second, I was amazed at awesome imagination. During she worked at the Walker, she participated in theme park projects which one is the Walt Disney World and the other one is the Universal Studio. When she had enough time, she saw cartoon and imagined anything. She was a passionate, her colleagues increasingly realized that she was capable designer. And she successfully completed it and many people visit those theme parks now. After she finished projects, she was headhunted by Korean enterprises which are the Lotte World and the Ever Land. I think she gives people dream and hope! I visited those parks, I felt so excited and happy. It is like where dreams come true!
Third, I like Ni Na, Ahn's business mind. She founded her own company to work stable. She thinks, we live together with our neighbors and she wants to help other people. So, she tries to share love and communicate by her works.
In a world, she is my idol. I wish I would want to be like her. When I have sometimes task beyond my ability or I occasionally neglect my study or something, I will recall her and whatever I make a promise to myself "Don't give up anything and try again! ".


작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제Thank you for visiting my blog!!
답글삭제I read your writing and learned about "Ni Na, Ahn".
It seems to me that all great men suffer the hardships.
People say "no pain, no gain"
I think her succeess came from a difficult situation.
Hi, I'm very impressed her. Especially in this sentence-"she was headhunted by Korean enterprises which are the Lotte World and the Ever Land." I think they are rival. But both of them were designed by her, that is awesome. And I think she earend astronomical money!!!..... Sorry to you about my vulgar and honest. Anyway, when I was a kid, I hope to have a tutle and lacoon stick(?) which was sold in those theme park. Actually I'm never ever visited there after graduated elementry school. So, I'm just remember that as tutle and lacoon's image. Anyway, Is there selling the stick yet?
답글삭제Don't have to answer it.