Many students who don't study everyday or prepare their exam have to cram the night for the test the next day. If they sleep early, they won’t pass the exam because they don’t look at subject of examination. In my case, when I was high school student, I usually used to stay up all night in a row three days. Because I had to study twelve subjects, I couldn’t study on each subject everyday. As the result, I got an excellent grade and I was satisfied it.
Therefore, many people worry about staying up all night because it sometimes causes our health problems, but I don’t agree it. Because I have had an experience about getting a good result. Also, I have never felt a week point during I was staying up all night, so it doesn't matter to me.
Yes we have to a lot of work. If we want to success we should be staying up all night.
답글삭제I think my school students have to do many homework. So they have don't enough time to study other things. And they just can't help staying up all night. It's a sad story...
답글삭제I don't like stay up all night but I can’t help it. A 20 to 25 minute nap will help prevent one's health problems.
답글삭제I think so, sometimes I stay up all nights for big exams. At that time it works..!!
답글삭제I agree with you. Sometimes, we have no choice but stay up all night. But I don't want this situation...T.T
답글삭제