2010년 11월 19일 금요일

#11.Don't stay all night when you study for exam.

   

      How many hours do you sleep during examination? Do you sleep less than 7 hours? If you are, you maybe have a sleep deprivation. It affects seriously your daily life and your health. For example, if you awake at night for doing assignment or studying exam, you maybe fail or get bad grade. During your test, your eyes open, but your brain is asleep because you can't concentrate on your work. It means when you try to function, you are too tired. Also, if you stay all night, you can get over weight. Because there are link between lacks of sleep and weight gain. When people are tired, they get hungrier and eat more than when people are well rested. And they also have more time eat because they are awake.

 
   So, I think even if studying for examination is important, we should go to bed before mid-night. Because sleep assists our memory. If you steadily study every day, you can get good grades without stay all night.

댓글 5개:

  1. Yes~ don't sleep all night is really bad for health. so I agree with you

    답글삭제
  2. I think it's not good when the exam is imminent. It's good to study everyday habitually. In my case, I hate sleeping late. So I sleep early and wake up at the daybreak. I recommend this way when you study hard.

    답글삭제
  3. you know what?
    I was in the hospital last week.

    sadly, I didn't sleep well on test week and I got problem of hearing all of a sudden.
    I am okay now.
    So I highly agree with your opinion!!!

    Sleep well is basic and eat well ;)

    답글삭제
  4. when I didn't sleep before exam day, I can't solve exam problem because my brain is so tired.

    답글삭제
  5. Your idea seems good and reasonable. But in the real world, why students who studied without sleeping got good grade?

    답글삭제